KXLY ABC 4 HD & Carl's Jr. present
The Southwest Patty Melt & Hand-Breaded Buffalo Chicken Tenders Giveaway!
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) coupon to receive both the Southwest Patty Melt & Hand-Breaded Buffalo Chicken Tenders from Car's Jr.
1.Enter to Win at KXLY.COM. Contest begins 2/25/12 and ends 3/2/12. Winner need not be present at the drawing to win.
2.To Enter: Contestants must fully complete the entry form at KXLY.COM. Only one  entry per person.
3.Five  Grand Prize winners will be chosen from the entries. The Grand Prize winners, will be contacted via phone or email from a KXLY station employee the day they are chosen.
4.Grand Prize winners must pick up his or her prize from the KXLY front desk no later than 5pm, Friday March 30, 2012. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the KXLY Broadcast Group and not to Facebook. The information you provide is used to document the "claiming of the prize(s)" during KXLY's verification process unless you opt in to received further KXLY Broadcast Group email notifications. Prize(s) may be claimed at the KXLY Broadcast Group front desk, 426 West Boone Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201 during normal business hours. Identification may be required.
5.Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY Broadcast Group, and Carl's Jr. and their affiliated companies, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
6.There will not be any substitutions or exchanges of prizes or travel arrangements without written approval from management.
7.You must be 18 years or older, a legal U.S. resident, and a resident of the state of Washington or Idaho to be eligible to win.
8.No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited.
9.KXLY Broadcast Group, Carl's Jr., and their affiliated companies, and associated sponsors, are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. When prizes involve a third-party situation, a release form will be signed by winners to release KXLY Broadcast Group, Carl's Jr., and their affiliated companies, and associated sponsors, from any liability for the failure of any third-party provider of a prize. For questions, comments or concerns, please contact the KXLY Prize Coordinator (509) 329-4220 or firstname.lastname@example.org
10.Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes. This prize is for five  people only. Please note any expiration dates on prizes as they are final.
11.By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY Broadcast Group, Carl's Jr., and their affiliated companies, and associated sponsors, permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY Broadcast Group/Carl's Jr. contest, without any additional compensation.
12.Decision of KXLY Broadcast Group/Carl's Jr. judges are final.
13.By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY Broadcast Group, Carl's Jr., and their affiliated companies, from any and all liabilities associated with or arising in any way from said prize.
14.KXLY Broadcast Group and Carl's Jr. reserve the right to change the rules and/or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
15. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Automated voting of any kind is not allowed. Detection of said automated voting will lead to votes being voided.
16. Only one registered account per voter. If multiple accounts are detected for a single voter, they will be disabled and votes disqualified.
17. Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
18. The Contest and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright, UPICKEM, Inc., and/or KXLY. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
19. UPICKEM and KXLY are not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
20. This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
21. This contest is officially sponsored by KXLY.